SpeechMax is an AI-powered tool that converts text into speech. It was created specifically for the Hindi-speaking community.
An online free text to speech platform which delivers a voice that has been designed to give a synthetic voice that sounds real and is entertaining to the listener.
This free Hindi voice over from Speechmax provides a new way to obtain the material. Its Hindi text to speech solution allows you to connect more with your audience by evoking a more natural tone.
SpeechMax is a free online text to speech software that creates a human-like voice to help you hide all of the difficulties of the Hindi language, including pronunciation.
SpeechMax is one of the greatest text to speech software in the market, injecting life into your narrations and bringing your characters closer to the local audiences.
Speechmax refers to their stability as dependable service delivery, on-time, high-quality voice and error-free voice.
But as we all know that nothing is perfect, thus there are a few cons of Speechmax:
- It has only 3 voices
- It has an ongoing subscription
- Robotic Voices
- Only supports two languages (English and Hindi)
Which is why here we have listed the best 5 alternatives of Speechmax which work way better than this text-to-speech software.
Micmonster is at the top of our list for two reasons: its quality and the price packages it provides to end customers.This is an AI-powered text-to-speech application that allows you to quickly record voice-overs from any text.
You only have to create the script, and the software will read it for you. The tool is intended to make your life simpler when you are working on another project.
While reviewing this software, we noted that Micmonster’s voice quality is really natural and authentic. It is an A.I. Human Sounding Voice Over Software that allows us to customise the voice style and emotions. Within 7 seconds or less, you can create a natural-sounding voice over.
MicMonster software helps in converting text into audio. This is text-to-speech software that is cloud-based and will let you create voice-overs for your work.
Based on our testing and research, I feel this is the greatest solution because it is the only software of its kind that gives a form to the speech.
Features of MicMonster:
- Powerful AI Software That Transforms Any Text Into Clear Voiceovers In 48 Languages & Dialects In Both Male and Female Voices. (Yes. 48 Languages!)
- The Cutting Edge In Text-To-Speech Technology That Allows You To Choose Voice Emotions (Available for English USA, Chinese & Portuguese Languages)… Say Goodbye To Bland & Robotic Voiceovers For Good.
- Get Your Hands On The Mobile-Friendly Tool That Allows You To Use Any Device: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, etc. And… That Works With Any Video Creation Platform As Well.
- No Tech Skills Needed: Micmonster Is A 100% Cloud Based Solution That Requires No Installation. Save Time And Skip The Headaches.
- 200+ Voices – The addition of several languages and texts is the finest feature of MicMonster software. MicMonster features male and female speakers. You may find a variety of voices for your next project. Before selecting a voice, you can also listen to an example.
- They provide free support and are always willing to assist you if you have any questions in your mind.
- Add Pauses – Micmonster uses punctuation to add stops automatically.
- Cross-Platform – You may create a Voiceover from any device, including Android and Mac. Micmonster is a cloud-based setup (versatile responsive)
- 3 Simple Clicks – MicMonster is so simple to use that even a kid can create a Voiceover. Choose your language and voice, then type or paste your text. Create and download.
Voice Samples of MicMonster:
Micmonster standard $37
- 48 languages
- 3000 characterst at once
- one campaign
- 200 voices
Upsell 1) Micmonster pro $97/year
- 12000 characters at once
- Unlimited projects
- Unlock 100 More voices
- Background music
- Commercial license
- Advance Editor
- Emphasize Word
Upsell 2) Micmonster agency $197/year
- Agency license
- Add sub users
30 days money-back guarantee
Text-to-speech software for Indian languages is known as Indian TTS. Gives a Hindi IVR API that allows for automated voice on call.
Supports both Hindi Unicode and English input and has a contact centre database plugin, normalises the speech based on the local accent, and has a speed and pitch filter, among other things.
Is used to create audio files for e-learning content, create audiovisual YouTube videos, use the TTS call API for communication, broadcast personal messages, and make public announcements.
- Robotic sounding voices
- Monthly subscription
- Only covers Indian languages
A free version is available, as well as a silver (INR 6000/month) and gold (INR 48990/month) version.
3. Indiadict text to speech
An average text to speech software that converts hindi speech into english and vice versa. It also supports a few other languages apart from Hindi and English.
Like Tamil, French, Japanese and German. It’s website also provides other platforms to learn these languages.
- Only supports 6 languages
- Voices sound robotic
- Website not impressive
- Needs improvement
- Free of cost
ttsMP3 is a fantastic text-to-speech software. To begin, you may choose from a range of languages and voices, including American and Welsh.
Enter your text, select a voice from the menu, and then click Read to hear it read aloud. If you’re satisfied, click Download as MP3 to save the recording to your computer.
The ability to alter the voice using syntax is the outstanding feature here. You may alter the pitch, emphasis words, start dialogues, and much more.
Because Amazon Polly is in charge of the service, this is the case. Free conversions of up to 375 words or 3000 characters per day are available.
- Does not support Hindi language
- Voices are Robotic
- Ongoing subscription
- Expensive for such voice quality
5. Amazon Polly
Aside from Alexa (a speech-to-text converter), Amazon has created Amazon Polly, which converts text into audio.
Amazon Polly was created with the primary purpose of allowing developers to make speech-enabled software.
You may still utilise Amazon Polly through their web interface if you’re a Youtuber or an individual searching for TTS software for personal usage.
Amazon Polly uses deep learning to convert text into human-like voice, which is a remarkable feature that you won’t find in many other goods on the market.
- In a cloud-based Amazon Polly, the user does not have the feature to import document files such as docx, pdf, and so on.
- There isn’t an area for text bookmarks.
- There is no support for the wav file format.
- Amazon Polly is difficult to use when a user has to alter speech such as emphasis, pauses, and so on due to XML lexicons.
- Robotic Sounding Voices.
- Free Tier: Standard voices – 5 million characters per month, and Neural voices – 1 million characters per month.
- Pay-As-You-Go Model: Standard voices – $4.80 per 1 million characters, and Neural TTS voices – $19.20 per 1 million characters.
We would personally recommend MicMonster. Why are we recommending MicMonster? Well, MicMonster is a really useful software that always comes handy.
There is a variety of text-to-speech software available on the market. The majority of them, though, do not sound realistic. But MicMonster specializes in this area.
The program’s creators have commented on how human-like the software’s voices seem right from the start. I tested it out, and it got my attention.
Lastly, these were the 4 best Text-To-Speech Software that we have chosen for you that work way better than Typeast.ai. Choose Wisely!