Have you ever thought of creating a podcast or adding a voiceover to your videos to make them more interesting, but you don’t have the time or believe your voice isn’t suited for voice-overs?
Although you may have a fantastic concept for a podcast, audiobook, narration, or even a YouTube video, capturing your voice might be challenging.
It also needs a lot of equipment: a silent room, a decent microphone, a personal computer, and audio editing software. Even then, you can’t always count on having the ideal voice for a podcast or voiceover.
You don’t want to sound like every other podcast out there, therefore you want a voice that sounds genuine, not artificial. One such text-to-speech software is Listnr, one of Listnr’s key aims is to make it as simple as possible for you to broadcast a podcast to all of the major listening sites.
Listnr’s key features include that it supports over 100 human and natural voices in over 22 languages, the ability to share your podcast on all major social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, and the ability to easily embed your podcast series onto your blog.
Listnr can turn nearly any text or article into speech and offers a wide range of applications. It may be used to capture voice-overs for your YouTube videos or podcasts using only text, or it could be used to read aloud a book, a poetry, or a legal document.
However, everything has benefits and drawbacks. People are prone to focusing on the positive parts of a situation while overlooking the negative sides. It is critical to be aware of both of these factors.
Cons of Listnr:
- Voices sound a lot robotic
- It is currently hard to obtain a combination of emotions, anxiety, and other factors, the resultant speech may seem emotionless.
- This software lags a lot
Now all these three factors are a must for a text-to-speech software which Listnr clearly doesn’t provide, which is why we have got a few alternatives of Listnr only for you!
Micmonster is at the top of our list for two reasons: its quality and the price packages it provides to end customers.This is an AI-powered text-to-speech application that allows you to quickly record voice-overs from any text.
You only have to create the script, and the software will read it for you. The tool is intended to make your life simpler when you are working on another project.
While reviewing this software, we noted that Micmonster’s voice quality is really natural and authentic. It is an A.I. Human Sounding Voice Over Software that allows us to customise the voice style and emotions. Within 7 seconds or less, you can create a natural-sounding voice over.
MicMonster software helps in converting text into audio. This is text-to-speech software that is cloud-based and will let you create voice-overs for your work.
Based on our testing and research, I feel this is the greatest solution because it is the only software of its kind that gives a form to the speech.
Features of MicMonster:
- Powerful AI Software That Transforms Any Text Into Clear Voiceovers In 48 Languages & Dialects In Both Male and Female Voices. (Yes. 48 Languages!)
- The Cutting Edge In Text-To-Speech Technology That Allows You To Choose Voice Emotions (Available for English USA, Chinese & Portuguese Languages)… Say Goodbye To Bland & Robotic Voiceovers For Good.
- Get Your Hands On The Mobile-Friendly Tool That Allows You To Use Any Device: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, etc. And… That Works With Any Video Creation Platform As Well.
- No Tech Skills Needed: Micmonster Is A 100% Cloud Based Solution That Requires No Installation. Save Time And Skip The Headaches.
- 200+ Voices – The addition of several languages and texts is the finest feature of MicMonster software. MicMonster features male and female speakers. You may find a variety of voices for your next project. Before selecting a voice, you can also listen to an example.
- They provide free support and are always willing to assist you if you have any questions in your mind.
- Add Pauses – Micmonster uses punctuation to add stops automatically.
- Cross-Platform – You may create a Voiceover from any device, including Android and Mac. Micmonster is a cloud-based setup (versatile responsive)
- 3 Simple Clicks – MicMonster is so simple to use that even a kid can create a Voiceover. Choose your language and voice, then type or paste your text. Create and download.
Voice Samples of MicMonster:
Micmonster standard $37
- 48 languages
- 3000 characterst at once
- one campaign
- 200 voices
Upsell 1) Micmonster pro $97/year
- 12000 characters at once
- Unlimited projects
- Unlock 100 More voices
- Background music
- Commercial license
- Advance Editor
- Emphasize Word
Upsell 2) Micmonster agency $197/year
- Agency license
- Add sub users
30 days money-back guarantee
Blogcast software converts your articles to audio in order to enhance client interaction with your content.
The program transcribes audio versions of your articles using AI-powered text-to-speech technology.
In minutes, you can have a completely automated podcast with blogs. The program may be used by professionals, as well as small and medium businesses.
- Problems with Enumerations
- Voices sound robotic
- Starter – $8 /monty (10 articles per month)
- Professional – $22 /month (30 articles per month)
- Business – $59 /month (100 articles per month)
- Starter – $80 /year (120 articles per year)
- Professional – $220 /year (360 articles per year)
- Business – $590 /year (1200 articles per year)
Play.ht software is a simple to use platform, where you can simply convert your writing into an audio format.
It is free to use, but to get the most out of it, you must purchase a membership, which comes with a variety of price options.
It includes a large number of 54 languages that you may utilise to convert your written content into an audio format. It has a user-friendly UI.
Your content will be entirely SEO-optimized, and you’ll have access to all of your website’s user activity. Because it is connected with Google, voice selection is not an issue.
Share your content on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and others. You may use play.ht to publish your content as a podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and other platforms.
- Utilises a lot of time.
- Troubleshooting might happen late.
- They will supply a large number of languages, but not all of them work properly.
- It is based on a credit system.
- Personal – $14.25 / month
- Professional – $29.25 / month
- Growth – $74.25 / month
- Business – $149.25 / month
4. Natural Reader
Natural Reader (software) is a product of Natural Reader TTS. Except for the price plans and available voices, there isn’t much difference between online and offline Natural Reader, since we’ve already discussed the advantages of Natural Reader.
It features a Mini-board function, which is noteworthy. Miniboard allows the user to read text from any software or web browser.
Miniboard is a separate window that may be accessed by pressing the “more v” button in the top right corner of the program interface.
txt, pdf, Docx, ppt, odt, jpg, png, and non-DRM epub are among the documents that may be read.
- MP3 conversions are not included in the free plan.
- The user is unable to save audio files in the.wav format.
- The audio files cannot be used for commercial purposes by the user.
- Robotic Sound
- Free plan
- Personal plan: $99.50
- Professional plan: $129.50
- Ultimate plan: $199.50
We would personally recommend MicMonster. Why are we recommending MicMonster? Well, MicMonster is a really useful software that always comes handy.
There is a variety of text-to-speech software available on the market. The majority of them, though, do not sound realistic. But MicMonster specializes in this area.
The program’s creators have commented on how human-like the software’s voices seem right from the start. I tested it out, and it got my attention.
These were the 4 best Text-To-Speech Software that we have chosen for you that work way better than Listnr. Choose Wisely!