For people with disabilities, there are a variety of software programs that can help them use computers more easily.
There are alternative applications on the internet, Like NaturalReader which is a software that can help individuals with disability use and enjoy their computers on a daily basis while also increasing their productivity.
NaturalReader is a text-to-speech program featuring a variety of voices. The free version includes only one voice that sounds good but has a mechanical appearance.
The program is simple to use and can translate text from Microsoft Word, Web pages, PDF files, and EMail conversations into spoken phrases.
NaturalReader can also convert written text into audio files in MP3 or WAV formats, which may be played on an iPod or a CD player.
But nothing is perfect as we all know, likely NaturalReader has various downloads like robotic sound voices instead of natural sounding voices and the paid version is quite expensive when compared to alternative options.
This is the reason why we have brought you these 5 alternatives of NaturalReader!
First on our list is MicMonster, It is an A.I. Human Sounding Voice Over Software that allows us to customise the voice style and emotions. Within 7 seconds or less, you can create a natural-sounding voice over.
MicMonster software helps in converting text into audio. This is text-to-speech software that is cloud-based and will let you create voice-overs for your work.
Based on our testing and research, I feel this is the greatest solution because it is the only software of its kind that gives a form to the speech.
Features of MicMonster:
- Powerful AI Software That Transforms Any Text Into Clear Voiceovers In 48 Languages & Dialects In Both Male and Female Voices. (Yes. 48 Languages!)
- The Cutting Edge In Text-To-Speech Technology That Allows You To Choose Voice Emotions (Available for English USA, Chinese & Portuguese Languages)… Say Goodbye To Bland & Robotic Voiceovers For Good.
- Get Your Hands On The Mobile-Friendly Tool That Allows You To Use Any Device: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, etc. And… That Works With Any Video Creation Platform As Well.
- No Tech Skills Needed: Micmonster Is A 100% Cloud Based Solution That Requires No Installation. Save Time And Skip The Headaches.
- 200+ Voices – The addition of several languages and texts is the finest feature of MicMonster software. MicMonster features male and female speakers. You may find a variety of voices for your next project. Before selecting a voice, you can also listen to an example.
- We provide free support and are always willing to assist you if you have any questions in your mind.
- Add Pauses – Micmonster uses punctuation to add stops automatically.
- Cross-Platform – You may create a Voiceover from any device, including Android and Mac. Micmonster is a cloud-based setup (versatile responsive)
- 3 Simple Clicks – MicMonster is so simple to use that even a kid can create a Voiceover. Choose your language and voice, then type or paste your text. Create and download.
Voice Samples of MicMonster:
Micmonster standard $37
- 48 languages
- 3000 characterst at once
- one campaign
- 200 voices
Upsell 1) Micmonster pro $97/year
- 12000 characters at once
- Unlimited projects
- Unlock 100 More voices
- Background music
- Commercial license
- Advance Editor
- Emphasize Word
Upsell 2) Micmonster agency $197/year
- Agency license
- Add sub users
30 days money-back guarantee
Notevibes is a text-to-speech program that comes in both a free and a premium version with a lot of features.
It provides customers with over 500 characters of translation while also allowing them to adjust the pronunciation.
As an outcome, users have access to all of the resources they need to learn a new language and significantly enhance their reading comprehension. Furthermore, Notevibes features 177 voices speaking in 18 different languages.
- The personal plan lacks an advanced audio editing function.
- Only the commercial plan allows you to download audio in.wav format.
- There is no bookmark section
- No OCR technology
- Robotic sounding Voices
- Limited Free Online Usage
- Personal Pack: $9/month | $84/ year ($7/month)
- Commercial Pack: $90/month | $840/year ($70/month)
3. Amazon Polly
Aside from Alexa (a speech-to-text converter), Amazon has created Amazon Polly, which converts text into audio.
Amazon Polly was created with the primary purpose of allowing developers to make speech-enabled software.
You may still utilise Amazon Polly through their web interface if you’re a Youtuber or an individual searching for TTS software for personal usage.
Amazon Polly uses deep learning to convert text into human-like voice, which is a remarkable feature that you won’t find in many other goods on the market.
- In a cloud-based Amazon Polly, the user does not have the feature to import document files such as docx, pdf, and so on.
- There isn’t an area for text bookmarks.
- There is no support for the wav file format.
- Amazon Polly is difficult to use when a user has to alter speech such as emphasis, pauses, and so on due to XML lexicons.
- Robotic Sounding Voices.
- Free Tier: Standard voices – 5 million characters per month, and Neural voices – 1 million characters per month.
- Pay-As-You-Go Model: Standard voices – $4.80 per 1 million characters, and Neural TTS voices – $19.20 per 1 million characters.
Oddcast is a popular text-to-speech software. In its voices, the software achieves a fair mix of variety and quality.
As a result, you’ll get high-end software that you may alter and adjust according to your understanding level. Oddcast is a TTS system that is completely functional and intuitive for all readers.
Oddcast, which has been in development for ten years, offers several languages with over 185 voices. This is a fantastic software for those who have slight to significant learning difficulties.
- There is no paid version available.
- It lacks sophisticated features.
- Some of the voices aren’t quite right.
- Less features
- Robotic Sounds
- Free of cost
We would personally recommend MicMonster. Why are we recommending MicMonster? Well, MicMonster is a really useful software that always comes handy.
There is a variety of text-to-speech software available on the market. The majority of them, though, do not sound realistic.But MicMonster specializes in this area.
The program’s creators have commented on how human-like the software’s voices seem right from the start. I tested it out, and it got my attention.
These were the 4 best Text-To-Speech Software that we have chosen for you that work way better than NaturalReader. Choose Wisely!