Play.ht is a text-to-speech software that allows users to create great voiceovers, including over 200 text-to-speech human-like voices from Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and IBM. This text-to-speech software is available in more than fifty languages used to transcribe from text to speech.
But if you are looking for better options other than Play.ht then you have reached the right place! Here we have mentioned four alternatives of Play.ht.
MicMonster is text-to-speech software, which is always at the top of our lists due to its unique features. It is one of the best inexpensive text-to-speech programs. This is a cloud-based software.
Micmonster is used to convert text to speech. There are more than 48 languages and more than 300 voices. The software has the most authentic A.I. voice. So let’s talk more about this alternative of Play.ht.
- 300+ Voices
- Has 48 languages – Arabic (Arabic, Arabic(egypt), Arabic (Saudi arabia), Bngali (india), Bulgarian (bulgaria), Catalan (spain), Chinese (China, Hong kong, Simplified PRC, taiwan), Croatian(croatia), Czech, Danish, Dutch(BEL, NL), English(A.U., C.N., IN, I.R., P.H., U.K., U.S.), Estonian (estonia), Filipino, Finnish (Finland), French (B.E., C.N., F.R., S.W.), German (AUT, G.E., S.W.), Greek (Greece), Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, irish Gaelic, Italian, Japanese Kannada, Korean (south korea), Latvian (latvia), Lithuanian (Lithuania), Malay, Malayalam, Maltese (Malta), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese(B.R., P.T.), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Mexico, Spain), Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, ukrainian, Urdu (Pakistan), Vietnamese, Welsh.
- Change Speech and Pitch
- Make Unlimited Voice Overs
- Has commercial Licence
- 384 Kbps bit rate
- It is mobile-friendly software.
- Control Voice Emotion
- It can be used for both iOS & Android.
Voice Samples of MicMonster:
Notevibes is an online text-to-speech software that supports people with dyslexia and other learning disabilities. This text-to-speech program allows users to get support for broadcasting or reading, etc. If you are looking for a high-quality software that can convert text into natural-sounding audio, this is a great option.
If you need additional features to complete the project, there is a free version and a paid version. The software is known for its high character limit, and you can exceed 5,000 characters for free.
What does the 5000 get? Enough space to read small poems and to read chapters. If you want more language options, more than six languages are offered so you can easily translate your readings in a clear, natural voice.
- 24 Natural Sounding Voice
- Realistic Voice Generator
- Share enabled
- Customized Speed
- Volume Control.
- Audio clips in Mp3 or WAV format.
- Voicemail greetings in various languages and tones.
- Background Music Library
- Save File
- Generate IVR Voice
- Read Text
- Do you want to redistribute the generated audio files? This allows you to trust the Notevibes text to voice conversion tool. The software can quickly redistribute all the text you put in it, leaving a clearly audible file for later use.
- Personal – $ 9/monthly
- Commercial – $ 90/monthly
TTS Reader is a text-to-speech system that can read RTF or TXT files and save them as MP3 or WAV files. Highlights the text being read and allows the user to jump paragraphs or sentences while reading.
The TTS reader supports the use of rich text format and can use SAPI5 or SAPI4 sounds. It can automatically read the contents of the clipboard and convert multiple documents to audio format at once.
It has high-quality text-to-speech voices, including male and female voices in various languages and accents. Therefore, you can get many features from this device. Want to save time and stay focused? TTS Reader can read text quickly for fast reading. Or it can be used to delay vocals for more focused reading.
And you can export synthesized speech with one click. This feature is available in the premium version available for Windows. So, if you want to use better text-to-speech software, consider getting it.
- Drag and drop and play (or copy text and play directly). That’s all. No download. Not log-in required. It is fun to use, and you can listen to great content. Very suitable for background listening. Very suitable for proofreading. Very suitable for kids and more.
- Has high-quality natural sounds. There are male and female voices, different accents, and different languages. Choose the sound you like, insert text, click Play to generate synthesized voice, and enjoy listening.
- TTSReader will remember the article and its position when it was last paused, even if you close the browser. This way, you can go back to where you left off and keep listening. It also works in Chrome and Safari on mobile devices. Very suitable for listening to articles.
- TTSReader extracts text from a pdf file and reads it out loud. It is also useful for simply copying text from PDF to anywhere.
- $0 – $49 (One-time payment for organizations)
- $10 – $19 per YouTube video.
If you’re looking for simplicity in a text-to-speech service and tired of features you never use, TextToSpeech is one of our favorites. This site is a simple and useful tool that is not trying to sell you anything, so it can be refreshing compared to other choices.
This tool provides different audios available in different international languages and offers several options that allow you to change the audio as needed. You don’t have to spend time learning how to use it; it has a very easy interface. Just sit down and enter what you want to hear.
Relatively easy, this text-to-speech conversion tool still supports languages ranging from English to Greece, so you can communicate with a variety of viewers. There are several features that can help you change the playback of what you type and make it sound more realistic.
First, you can change the recording volume of the entire voice conversation from low to high. It sounds a bit artificial from the top and bottom of the pitch scale, but you can also change the pitch of the audio from low to high.
- Options for changing volume, speed, and pitch
- Selection of different languages and voices is available
- Easy to use
In conclusion, these were the four text-to-speech software that we have listed. However, each one of these has different features, but our personal favorite is Micmonster.
We recommend this software due to its various features. This text-to-speech software has over 48 languages and 300 voices! Rest is your choice of which text-to-speech software you choose.