Hello there, today we are going to talk about the alternatives of a famous text-to-speech software, “Notevibes.” But before starting, let me tell you what exactly this software is about.
Notevibes is software that helps its users to convert their text into speech. The software offers 100+ natural sounding voices that its users can use to make their voiceovers and download them for their utilization. It assists clients with making human-like voice overs for their videos and helps them to save time.
Instead of hiring any voiceover expert, all conversion of text-to-speech can be done through this software. It helps in adding sound in tutorials, deals and advertising videos, and educational videos. Pauses can also be added in between your voiceover with the help of this software.
Notevibes empowers it’s users to save videos like MP3 or WAV, and they can change the speed and pitch of the sound as well. Are you utilizing the software Notevibes? If yes, then you might have known about its limited access to characters usage.
Comparably it is a lot more expensive than other text-to-speech software and offers a monthly fee instead of a One time offer. Now, these are the reasons why you’re looking for Notevibes Alternatives, right? Read on to discover 6 alternatives of Notevibes with their mentioned Pros, Cons, Pricing, and Voice Samples.
6 Best Alternatives of Notevibes:
MicMonster is a text-to-speech conversion software, and due to its unique feature, this software is always at the top of our every list. It is one of the best budget text to voice conversion software. This is a cloud-based software.
Useful for converting text to speech. There are over 48 languages and over 300+ voices. This software has the most realistic A.I. voice. So let’s talk more about this alternative to Notevibes.
- 300+ Voices
- Has 48 languages – Arabic (Arabic, Arabic(egypt), Arabic (Saudi arabia), Bngali (india), Bulgarian (bulgaria), Catalan (spain), Chinese (China, Hong kong, Simplified PRC, taiwan), Croatian(croatia), Czech, Danish, Dutch(BEL, NL), English(A.U., C.N., IN, I.R., P.H., U.K., U.S.), Estonian (estonia), Filipino, Finnish (Finland), French (B.E., C.N., F.R., S.W.), German (AUT, G.E., S.W.), Greek (Greece), Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, irish Gaelic, Italian, Japanese Kannada, Korean (south korea), Latvian (latvia), Lithuanian (Lithuania), Malay, Malayalam, Maltese (Malta), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese(B.R., P.T.), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Mexico, Spain), Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, ukrainian, Urdu (Pakistan), Vietnamese, Welsh.
- Change Speech and Pitch
- Make Unlimited Voice Overs
- Has commercial Licence
- 384 Kbps bit rate
- It is mobile-friendly software.
- Control Voice Emotion
- It can be used for both iOS & Android.
Micmonster standard $37
- 48 languages
- 3000 characterst at once
- one campaign
- 200 voices
Upsell 1) Micmonster pro $57
- 6000 characters at once
- Unlimited projects
- Extra 90 voices
- Background music
- Commercial license
Upsell 2) Micmonster agency $97
- Agency license
- Add sub users
30 days money-back guarantee
Voice Samples of MicMonster:
2. Natural Reader
NaturalReaders is text-to-speech programming that is not difficult to use. While its capacities are just like other Text-To-Speech software, NaturalReaders stands apart due to its flexibility and easy-to-use interface.
In contrast to different Text-To-Speech software, you don’t have to reorder the text. Here, you can essentially choose any text and press the hotkey. The software will immediately read your text out loud in various languages.
NaturalReaders text to speech permits you to read from pictures and documents with their Optical Character Reader device. Also, the product is accessible in both desktop and mobile versions.
- Has the most updated A.I. voices.
- Two naturally-sounding voices included.
- One-Click technology for reading.
- No ability to jump around or skip any text in the document
- Internet connecton is required in the free version.
- The paid version is highly priced compared to others.
- Difficult for prolonged usage.
- Personal price – $9.9/month
- Commercial Price – $99/month
iSpeech.org is a text-to-speech software accessible on different platforms. It allows you to utilize its online text-to-speech tools for free, which helps you in converting your text into speech at a rapid speed.
You can likewise download these in a digital audio format if you are registered on the site. iSpeech additionally offers paid services that permit you to convert bigger texts.
- Easy to use.
- Free online tool available.
- Both male and female voices are available in more than 30 languages in country-specific accents.
- Limited word count in the free online tool.
- The available voices do not have the same quality as a human voice and can sometimes sound like a robot.
- The price of iSpeech.org is relatively high compared to the prices of its competitors.
- From 50$ (Credit system 1 credit = 1 word)
The TTS Reader is software that converts text into speech for commercial and personal usage. Your text is immediately read out loud with the help of natural-sounding voices. Thus, the TTS Reader helps the visually challenged by giving a rest to the eyes.
The product can likewise be utilized to listen to digital books, make audios for YouTube videos, edit a composed text, and even to engage or instruct youngsters. What’s more, the speech can be sent out as an audio recording later on. The software can be utilized straightforwardly from the browser.
- Indeed, it combines the exclusive features of TTS Reader to easily provide a user experience. For example, the software is pdf. , TXT. And allow ebook uploads, so you don’t have to type long documents.
- It also highlights audio and text so that the listener can keep up.
- Above all, you can use multiple voice speeds to improve voice and text user control. In addition, male and female voice options include a variety of accents and languages that users can choose from.
- For user convenience, the software remembers where the user last stopped and reads beyond it.
- There are many things that software attracts users, but the competitors of TTS leaders are one step ahead. The price of TTS Reader seems to be cheap only for closed commercial plans.
- For YouTube videos, users will have to pay $10 (if TTS software is recognized) or $19 per published video. In fact, the replacement for TTS Reader seems to be cheaper for those who use YouTube-only software.
- According to reviews of several TTS readers, the audio output sounds mechanical.
- On the one hand, he mentioned that the application has multilingual voice options, but on the other hand, he did not explicitly mention the number of language and voice options offered to users who purchase paid plans.
- $0 – $49 (One-time payment for organizations)
- $10 – $19 per YouTube video.
Before we find out what OddCast is, we need to properly know what Text-To-Speech software is. As you may know, it is an assistive technology that reads the text on the screen aloud. With so many applications and many user benefits, technology has slowly but surely improved our quality of life.
OddCast is one of those renowned developed TTS software. OddCast is also known for other services such as photo editing and translation. They are essentially media companies that offer a lot of services.
- 27 Languages
- Voice tuning is available
- 185+ voices
- Low-quality voices
- What they brag about can’t actually be accessed directly from the website.
- Not mentioned, only available by request.
This is a free and easy-to-use online text-to-speech converter. Not the best out there. Nonetheless, it is worth considering. What remained in the impression of the look was a simple and hassle-free appearance. There is no complicated procedure to follow.
No need to create an account. Above all, it is easy to use even for amateurs who do not have technical knowledge. Using text2speech.org, the less it is, the better. I can’t upload large documents, but small text works fine. As it is free software, the functions provided are limited.
- Simple, intuitive, one-step process
- No fancy features and complex algorithms
- No paid version planned
- Audio for listening and download Out-of-the-box (.mp3 and .wav format)
- 2 Languages only available Hindi and English
- 6 Voice list
- Average reading quality
- Character limit
- Feature too basic by default
I think MicMonster is the best voice software out there. It offers very few restrictions and more features at these lower prices. Cheer up! Tools like MicMonster are very convenient and useful.
There are several other software on the market. The problem with most of them is that they don’t sound completely right. Many sounds are mechanical and absolutely robotic. I’ve tried MicMonster, and I’m satisfied.
Here were 6 texts to speech software as alternatives to Notevibes. Read their Pros, Cons, Pricing carefully. Also, listen to the provided Voice Samples and only then make a decision on which Text to Speech software you would like to utilize.