Are you tired of sounding like a robot in your voiceovers? No worries! Many voice generator software can help you add personality to your videos and podcasts. MicMonster and Resemble AI will be your priorities if you are looking for such a tool.
These tools are the hottest text-to-speech software options on the market. They offer impressive features to create high-quality and natural-sounding voiceovers. But which one is the right fit for you?
We will pit MicMonster vs. Resemble AI against each other. From platform support to features, we will cover them all.
Let’s follow our lead to determine your favorite!
Besides, MicMonster allows you to work in many languages listed on their page. Thanks to the powerful servers, you don’t have to download them.
Also, MicMonster has a straightforward user interface that is simple to use once you become a member. You may start executing new projects right away after launching them.
Similarly, Resemble AI is a voice generator that helps you create natural-sounding voiceovers in a few seconds. These voices are available for use in all online voice- and AI-driven applications.
For instance, you might use Resemble AI to make voice-based games to interact with clients on your website or give life to your Assistant.
You have great artistic flexibility and diversity when generating synthetic voices using Resemble AI. So, feel free to create whatever kind of voice you choose, including male, female, kid, or even alien voices.
Want to save time and money on voiceovers? Check out MicMonster's special access to a growing library of voices and an advanced editor for personalized audio content.
1. Both tools use AI to create realistic voices
MicMonster and Resemble AI are both wonderful text–to–speech software. However, some differences make you change your decision on the better one.
Supported platform refers to the operating system or platform on which a text-to-speech app can run. In this case, since MicMonster is a cloud-based app, it can work on any device with a web browser, including Windows and mobile devices. And Resemble AI can run on those platforms, too.
Both tools suit anyone who wants to quickly and easily create high-quality voiceovers. Their largest audience target includes businesses, individuals, podcasters, and content creators.
MicMonster offers many natural voices in different languages, making it ideal for creating videos, e-learning courses, audiobooks, podcasts, etc.
Meanwhile, Resemble AI helps you make custom voice models effortlessly. Hence, businesses and developers prefer this tool to establish unique and personalized customer voice experiences.
2. Individuals and businesses can use the two tools
API means Application Programming Interface. It indicates the ability to interact with other software apps of the voice generator.
Luckily, both MicMonster and Resemble AI offer API options, but MicMonster seems to be more limited than its competitor in this term.
Before starting, you need to learn how to use the app. That’s why we include the training section in this comparison.
And in this round, Resemble AI is the winner. First, you will receive comprehensive documentation on the website for guides, tutorials, and FAQs.
What’s more, Resemble AI conducts webinars on multiple topics. You can also join live training to discover its features deeper.
If you need any help from MicMonster, you can email the customer support team to solve your problem. The staff is helpful, but they just can’t give you a prompt solution.
On the other hand, you can get help from Resemble AI via email and live chat. There is also a search tool on the official webpage where you can ask about any information. Then, you will receive the necessary tips and information.
3. You can get help via email
MicMonster and Resemble AI are both easy to use. You just need to insert a text or audio file and use the adjustment tools to create the audio products.
MicMonster offers three pricing options as follows:
- Pro Max Quarterly – $39 (3 months deal): Unlimited characters, 600+ voices, 140 languages, commercial license, advanced editors, and unlimited projects.
- Pro Max Annual – $119 (1-year plan): Unlimited characters, 600+ voices, 140 languages, commercial license, advanced editors, and unlimited projects.
- Pro Max LTC – $799 (Lifetime forever): 1 million characters per month, 600+ voices, 140 languages, commercial license, advanced editors, and unlimited projects.
On the other hand, Resemble AI has two pricing plans. You will pay for the Basic plan as you go, while the price for the Pro plan varies depending on your needs. Here is what you get from each plan:
- Basic – $0.006/second: 10 voices, unlimited team users, unlimited projects, emotion control, API access, and download audio.
- Pro – Custom price: Unlimited voices, unlimited team users, unlimited projects, emotion control, API access, download audio, AI-generated text, real-time generation, etc.
MicMonster provides many language and voice options, making it a powerful voice generator. Here are some features you can get from this tool:
- 140 languages
- Over 600 voices
- 8 voice styles
- Regular updates
- Unlimited voiceovers
On the contrary, Resemble AI has gained popularity in the industry thanks to its customization features. For example, you can create something that is angry, happy, or sad with emotion control.
The most impressive features of Resemble AI are as follows:
- Emotion control
- Speed localization
- Real-time generation
- Real-time API access
Voice Samples of MicMonster:
4. Consider the features of each tool to understand more about how it works
We have compared MicMonster vs. Resemble AI side by side. Before jumping to the verdict, let’s summarize their outstanding features and the differences between the two tools.
Windows and mobile devices
Windows and mobile devices
Better suited for organizations of any size
Email and live chat
Ease Of Use
MicMonster and Resemble AI are both voice generator tools that use AI technologies to create realistic voice replicas. They have pros and cons. So let’s see what you can benefit from each.
- A vast library of languages and voices
- Quick generation
- Ability to work on various platforms
- Lack of training resources
- Limited support
- Extensive customization options
- Multiple training methods
- Advanced features like voice cloning and conversion
- Steeper learning curve
- More expensive for ongoing projects
4. Consider the pros and cons of each voice generator
Both MicMonster and Resemble AI have their own strengths and weaknesses. The decision between the two depends on your needs and goals. For example:
- Voice: MicMonster offers more than 140 languages with 600 voices. You can also work with up to 8 voice styles. These features make MicMonster an excellent choice for those who are looking to generate many new voices with minimal customization.
- Customization: Conversely, Resemble AI provides more extensive customization options. As a result, this app is perfect for those who work on professional cases, like virtual assistants.
- Price: MicMonster gives you fixed pricing plans, and you can choose the most suitable one based on the features included. In contrast, Resemble AI charges users as they go. In other words, you just pay for what you actually use.
Sure, but only if the third party agrees to use it as their synthetic voice.
Yes. The business can license the invented voices provided by Resemble AI. This feature allows you to get your business’ voice and use it for years.
Yes. MicMonster works well on multiple operating systems, including Linux. Besides, you can use it on Android, iOS, and other platforms
No, but you can get free upgrades from your current pricing plan regularly to ensure its optimal performance.
MicMonster is an easy-to-use app that allows you to generate new voices using its massive collection of languages and voice styles. Hence, it can suit small projects well.
On the other hand, Resemble AI helps you customize your voiceovers with its advanced editing tools. Hence, if you work on complex projects, this tool will be what you need.
Ultimately, there is no right or wrong answer. You can try both of the two text-to-speech apps to determine which is better for your needs.
If you need more information to make your decision, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading!